Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A New {OUT}LOOK

After a couple weeks, the truth needs to be known by all. I'm not afraid to let anyone know. Before, I was more concerned with playing well and winning championships. Now that I've accomplished both of those and we are moving on the the NCAA tournament, it's time to fill you all in:

Elder Scoubes "dear Jane'd" me, as some of you would call it. The only details I can give is that his feeling have changed and he isn't the man that I was in love with and waiting for to come home. It was a surprise  for sure. At first it was a harsh reality and I didn't know what to do. But really, what is there NOT to do? I can only take note of this life lesson and move on!

So I'm single and ready to mingle! And I don't say that sarcastically. I'm ready to move on. In my heart I already have. Time changes people and I've definitely grown and become more the woman that I've always wanted. In no way am I perfect, but life is a journey to perfection. We don't always come out of the woods without a scratch. 

A previous post of mine was about not being afraid of change. I'm not afraid of this change. I know that I'm better off now than I was before. 

A dear friend gave me a necklace and charm that says "All the strength you need is right there inside you." How true that is! I'm grateful for the rock-solid foundation I have in the gospel of Jesus Christ. I have been incredibly blessed with amazing people in my life. My family is truly amazing and so supportive of me. I have the best, truest roommates and friends. Without their listening ears and sound advice, I could not have made it. 

Now I can truly relate to the song lyric that goes, "I thank God for unanswered prayers."

No comments:

Post a Comment