Monday, May 9, 2011

good days and bad days

There are days when I get to skype with Jourdain and see his cute dimples. There are days when I get to tell him everything that's happening and hear his beautiful voice. These are days I look forward to for months. These are good days.

There are days when I run from one place to another without a break or time to put makeup on. There are days when I spend all day studying for a test I don't do well on. There are days I need to vent to Jourdain. These are days I wish he was here. These are days I never look forward to. These are bad days.

I thank my Heavenly Father every day for good days and I can't wait until they come again.

1 comment:

  1. I love you Nick Nack...you bring me good days and help me through the bad days!

    ReplyDelete