Well this weekend has been MUCH needed. I got home this weekend and there was a new car waiting for me! It's a silver 2005 Toyota Corolla. I got such a good deal on it and I'm so excited! It's such a cute car!
Spending time with my family has been awesome. We were able to go to church together on Sunday and enjoy Easter dinner afterwards! Yay, for home-cooked food! :) It was all so good and yummy! On Monday, Cory was on his way to Korea and had a layover in LAX so he called at my Dad's office in Idaho Falls. Getting to talk with him was so nice! He said it was so good to hear our voices! I can imagine he was going crazy in the MTC for 3 months! He told us that before he called he already was able get some McDonald's at the airport. haha MTC food not be as good as fast food! Cory sounded so happy and so excited to get to Korea and start doing some real work! It's crazy to think that he's already 12% done with his mission!
Other than that I have been enjoying my small break before I go back to school for spring semester! I love being lazy and watching movies!


No comments:
Post a Comment