Sunday, May 22, 2011
happiness begins with me!
Lately I have been learning a lesson about being happy. There are so many things in this world that make me happy and I am so grateful for all of them. But sometimes, for me, at least, it's hard to see the sunlight when you feel like you are being chased by a dark, rainy cloud! Last week in church, one of our bishopric's wife's spoke about "kindness beginning with me." I was so impressed how in situations where we can't control everything we can still remember to be kind to others even when they don't deserve it. I thought this was amazing and tried to applied it to my life by making my new goal HAPPINESS BEGINS WITH ME. Jourdain has told me so much lately to just BE HAPPY! Even before he left, when i would be getting ready for a game, he would remind me to be happy and smile no matter what because it's what I love! I'm sure that my Heavenly Father is thinking the same thing. I'm so thankful that he is teaching me this lesson and I'm trying to apply it now to everything in my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment