Thursday, April 21, 2011

finals. friends. family.

I have officially finished the Winter 2011 semester at BYU! It feels so good! I will only have a small break, though, because Spring semester starts April 26. But I'm going to enjoy the break while I can. Being done with school and not having volleyball workouts has made me thoroughly use my TV, xbox, and netflix account. I'm currently on season 3 of Grey's Anatomy--my new favorite TV series. Other than that I have gotten really bored because my car is not working... but that's another story.

I just wanted to say that I have come to fully appreciate how God puts people in our lives when we need them. I know for a fact that everything happens for a reason. We don't always know how to deal with the curve-balls of life, but they are what makes life LIFE--and our friends and family are there to help us when we need them. I am so happy to have such good friends around me. I can honestly say that they are amazing people that I look up to. I love them and I am so grateful for them. I love that they are people I can talk to and understand me for who I am and for who I want to be. I also appreciate the fact that they have dreams and goals and encourage me to pursue my dreams and goals as well.

I miss my family more and more and I can't wait to see them over Easter and enjoy their company.

1 comment:

  1. You're awesome Nik...sounds like you're doing well!! love you tons.

    ReplyDelete