Saturday, March 19, 2011

HOME

So I went home this weekend at it's been great so far! I've been able to catch up with my family and see their beautiful faces and feel their love! I have to say that since Jourdain has been gone that I feel alone a lot more...

My parents left today for their cruise in the Caribbean. I'm jealous that they will be on a boat or on a sandy, sunny, Island for a week.

In the meantime though, I'm getting some serious R&R. I watched Megamind this morning and Prince Caspian this afternoon after losing in a game of Monoploly to my brother and sister. Ok, well I got 2nd... I did NOT lose to Stuart! He put up a good fight, but Alex's monopoly on the greens with hotels sold us all out.

Game night tonight BYU vs. Gonzaga! Go Cougars!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment