Well I'm sitting here in bed and I can't sleep! So why not blog??? I bet this has something to do with the 3 hour nap I took today and the Dr. Pepper I had at tonight. I didn't think caffeine used to affect me like this, but I think as I'm starting to slowly give it up, I'm craving it more and more!!!
Well first of all, I must say that Jourdain did a fabulous job of blogging about our adventures in Nor Cal. It was so much fun to visit him and his family. I had a really great time with them. I know that some are you are wondering what it was that he gave me and it was a Promise Ring!! It's beautiful, elegant, and sparkly! I love it and I've gotten lots of compliments about it! :) Hopefully I can get a picture of it up on here soon!
As for Christmas in Idaho, it was wonderful! It was so nice to be home and to relax and sleep and see my family. I hadn't been home last since the beginning of volleyball season in August, so it was a much needed respite. I got a new snowboard, a new camera, and copies of my volleyball matches that were on TV for the past two seasons. My sister surprised me with the last one. I'm so excited about it, though, because I've never watched myself play before! I got to take my board on a test run at Kelly's and she works great! I love it! Thanks, Mom! My Aunt DeAnne, from NYC, was in Idaho as well. I love seeing her and catching up. She always brings lots of goodies with her. This type of goody comes in the form of MAKEUP!!! She works for Estee Lauder and gets great deals on makeup! I will be set for the rest of my life!
We also got to take family pictures on Christmas Eve. We all had some struggles about what to wear for the pictures until I suggested grey with white. And that stuck! So we finally all got our shirts and braced ourselves for the cold (because we took them outside, of course!)!! And, who wouldn't, with the beautiful, white, Idaho snow?? To say the least, this was an adventure. We went to my grandpa's old shed and took pictures next to his ancient green truck and the rustic fences out back. Even on the hay bales! The cows were right there mooing for some hay! And of course, we had to go into the pasture to get the best, old looking, fence in the background so we had to avoid some cow pies. Add add this together and it's ok, but just think about doing it in HEELS!!! Yep, I know, I'm crazy. But I only brought like 3 pairs of shoes home with me. Jourdain was right, I should have brought the boots he suggested.
Here are some of the really good shots.
For all the trouble it took, they turned out really good! I hope you enjoy!
Well I believe it worked! I'm finally tired! Time for bed!
love it!! Just love it all!! Thanks for coming over tonight! Come over when Jourdain is busy sometime and practice playing HALO with me k!?
ReplyDelete