Thursday, January 20, 2011

Why is he so Perfect??

It's time to get the truth out! Although Jourdain might write about me all the time and say how wonderful I am, it's time to get the truth out about him. He is the most wonderful, perfect, amazing, selfless guys that I have ever met! He never does anything wrong. He's so perfect for me and I love every part of him. I will easily admit that I'm a tough girl to get along with. I'm not the most outgoing person on the planet; so I'm not sure how I got to Jourdain and his shy self, but I'm sure glad that I did! I love the fact that he knows exactly what I'm thinking and what I want. I love that we can do absolutely nothing, but just being with each other is enough to make us happy! I love the way he makes me feel special and like I'm the most beautiful girl in the world.

Jourdain is going to Independence, Missouri soon for his mission! I can only say that I’m so excited for him to serve the Lord. I think it will be the most amazing mission! You will be a blessing to the people that you serve, babe. I know that you will do good work wherever you are sent.  I think I have told you this enough, but all I ask is that you serve faithfully and hurry home to me! Because I’ll be right here waiting for you! Missing you like crazy! … and of course writing letters to you every week!

But as for right now I am so jealous that you get to go through the temple with your friends and family! I know that it will be special! And until you leave I’m going to love every minute that I can get with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment