Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Festivities Have Already Begun

This next week is my 21st birthday! I can't honestly say that it feels very different because I'm 21. But it is a significant number and I'm happy to celebrate it with my best friends, including Jourdain!

Let's just say that Jourdain LOVES LOVES LOVES to surprise me! He is the best at surprises! He has totally gone all out on shopping for me at the end of this year for my birthday and Christmas. He has been so excited about this for so long. It's kind of my own fault that he's spending so much on me, because on his birthday in May, I bought some good stuff for him and he told me all that he wanted was a pack of gum. Haha. Well he got LOTS of gum from everyone at his birthday party. But in the end he said that whatever I spent, he would double on my birthday. I already know that he has done more than that! ... and I haven't even opened everything yet! So far I have a cute black pea coat, a necklace, and some comfy cream-colored boots!  (Jourdain loves boots ;) ) I told Jourdain that all I really wanted for my birthday was to have fun birthday dinner somewhere with all of my friends. So, of course we went to the Pizza Factory this Friday because we weren't going to be able to celebrate on Monday. Here are some fun pictures of the group!
Notice Christie's new hair! She's got BANGS!!
ruv them
These are some funny pictures! The last one was everyone doing something funny! Joshua is trying to imitate Measom's lazy eye picture and I'm pretty sure Jourdain meant to stare off into space.... haha. Not sure though.

My dearest Mother and sister went shopping for me as well and sent my gift back down to Provo with my brother. She bought me a cute purse and LOTS of fun gift cards to go SHOPPING!!!!

Speaking of Shopping, it's amazing how you can't help but listen to Christmas music when you are doing Christmas shopping. Because yesterday Jourdain and I went shopping for his parents and my siblings and we were listening to Christmas songs all day! When before I really wasn't ever in the mood to listen to Christmas music. Needless to say that I am not the type of person who can listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving. The rule is after Thanksgiving... at least!

I can't forget to mention the munchies and goodies sent down by my family after Thanksgiving. Because I was playing at Wyoming and Colorado State last week I missed Thanksgiving dinner in Idaho and they sent down Pumpkin pie, homemade Oreo cookies, and cinnamon rolls (which my grandma made as my Christmas gift). Needless to say, I've had PLENTY  of baked goods and Amanda, Jourdain and I have all been doing serious work on all of it!

Here are some pictures form the PhotoBooth on my computer. Jourdain and I love taking pictures on it!

Jourdain is so cute!
awwww!
simple mind simple pleasures.... yet very entertaining :)

No comments:

Post a Comment