Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving!!

This is the boyfriend again.  I was just bored at home on thanksgiving day because Nicole was playing the sport that she loves in freezing cold Wyoming and Colorado, so i figured i would write something on this thing and she wont even know for awhile i bet.  Anyways i just want to say how thankful i am that Nicole is in my life and everything she does.  I dont think i thank her nearly enough for what she does.  All the little things add up and everything that she does just makes me happy and i love her with all my heart!  I could list all the things that she does but that would take far to long.  She is just always there when i need her and always makes my day!!!

I am also thankful for my family and everything they do and will do.  They always give and dont expect anything in return and i love them all.  Also i would like to thank the Felsteds for having me over for thanksgiving dinner.  It was very generous of them to make me part of there family and i want to thank them.



But it all comes down to Nicole!! :) So she needs to hurry up and finish this volleyball season cause it has been a tough one but from what i saw she did an amazing job! i am so proud of her.  I am very sad when i think that i will not be able to watch anymore of her playing, at least for BYU.  Which is alright i guess cause she didnt see any of my basketball games haha just joking babe!! love you!  It is Nicole's birthday soon so everyone who is reading this dont forget about that!! but i am so excited to give her presents and making it a memorable 21st birthday for her.  i love giving her surprises so i love this time a year her birthday and chirstmas are in the same month!!  But babe i just want to say I love you so much and can not wait until you are my wifey!!! it will be the best part of my life to marry my best friend!! Love you so so much!! AND hurry home!!!! i freakin miss you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment