Well finals week is FINALLY OVER!!!!
Thank goodness, too, because it's been the longest and most stressful week of this semester! I had a headache every day! And not to mention that I got sick on Tuesday night! I'm so thankful for NyQuil and my amazing boyfriend to take care of me!
I think I did ok in all of my classes. I'm just waiting to see how I did on my chemistry test that's being graded. I had basically two finals in that class. One was a written portion over the recent material and the last one was a multiple choice exam. Of course, I saved that one for last. And it was a relief to see a 67% on the computer screen when I walked out! Let me just say, that Dr. Peterson writes the HARDEST multiple choice exams!
Before finals week we had a little study break. It was a nice Saturday in Utah with no snow and a BYU Basketball game vs Arizona!
The game was in Salt Lake so after it was over, we went with our friends that were up there as well to Costa Vida at the Gateway mall (I wish there was more time for shopping!) and then up to see the lights at Temple Square! They are so pretty and it's a wonderful place to reflect on what Christmas really means to you! There was such a crowd! ... and Jourdain was so disappointed that the Big Red Tree wasn't lit :(. But it was fun to walk around in the cold and see the lights! :) I love the Salt Lake Temple!
I also forgot to mention that I gave Jourdain his Christmas gifts last weekend! Needless to say, he loves them! It basically consisted of his favorite sports teams, namely the Los Angleles Lakers and Kobe shirt, the San Francisco Giants jacket, a #15 BYU Volleyball jersey (we have to get new ones because we're going to a different conference), and a Nixon watch! He looks so good wearing all of them! Jourdain still says that there is one more Christmas gift he hasn't given to me. It's always a surprise! But I don't mind because I love every one of them! I can't wait to see what it is... I have the best boyfriend EVER!
It's back to cold Idaho tonight! Cory, my brother who was a freshman, and I, are driving back home. Cory is going on a mission to Korea and he's moving home because he goes into the MTC in February. Christmas in Idaho is always the best because of the snow (a MUST for Christmas. Ya'll who never had a white Christmas are missing out!), the food (my Grandma and Aunt DeAnne make the BEST lobster chowder on Christmas Eve), and of course FAMILY <3. I really have missed my family lately being so busy with Volleyball and school this semester. It will be great to see them a lot and catch up. Not to mention watch a lot of chick flicks with my older sister!.... I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment