Here are some pictures and memories...
Kiana Rogers Stephanie "Spencer" Snow Christina Measom
We are such good Cougar fans! Gettin' there early for basketball games!
At the Jason Aldean concert. I love me some COUNTRY!
In front of the Bellagio!
Hiking through the Jungle on Kauai, Hawaii. I don't remember at all what we were trying to do, but it made me laugh!
America's Next Top Models...
Seniors, Measom, and Ki-ki showing their pro skills at surfing in Hawaii
Green Light Party. Good times...
On another note...
So I had an appointment with the massage therapist, Vivian, today. She is the sweetest Native American woman I have ever met. She was supposed to rub out my quad. Apparently I have a trigger point really close to my knee and it's basically like scar tissue and muscle just built up over time and it's HARDENED so it feel kind of like a bone. To be honest, I feel like it happened a long time ago and it's just built up over time. Recently it's been bugging me so I went to the trainers to ask them about it and nobody had an answer til we asked Dan the Man, my head trainer. He knew exactly what it was and sent me to Vivian. Poor Vivian, knew it was hurting me as she started to work on it. Sweet as she is, she couldn't bring herself to put me through that much pain and so she told Dan to have me get saline shots. Just like a treasure map she X'ed out 3 spots where she wanted the shots. X marks the Spot! It really wasn't that painful to get the shot, but now my leg is super sore and I can't really walk quite the same right now... I'm hoping it goes away in time for our games this week! We've got some good competition coming to the Fieldhouse!





So she can't be the sweetest woman in the world? She has to be the sweetest NATIVE AMERICAN woman in world?....haha jk jk....So sad to see those lovely ladies go :( Enjoy every second with them and every second of your career!
ReplyDeleteMiss you and love you!
LauLau