Summer has begun! I can't believe that it's finally here and I get to enjoy summer finally! I passed all my finals and I feel like I did well on them (for the most part).
We are just starting our practices to prepare for Brazil and Argentina and I get to pass and set back row! Still about 4 more weeks until I can hit or serve a ball. But I'm just excited to get back onto the court!
Last weekend Kat moved in with me and we are going/planning on a lot of adventures this summer. The list gets longer every day of things that we want to do. For example, we went up the canyon last saturday to watch the Lyrid meteor shower. We saw about 25 or so shooting stars in about an hour and a half. It was awesome.
As a team, today, we hiked the Y! We made it up and down within 25 minutes.
In exactly a week we leave for Brazil and Argentina! I'm so excited to travel to South America! It's going to be amazing!!!!
More adventures to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment