Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Catching up

Well, blogging world. I apologize that I've been so lazy. I'll admit that I struggle to keep Jourdain updated every day, which he requests that I do (and I love it!). So to find time during season and school and Jourdain's mission letters, I have become a slacker and I admit it. I will try to do better. But in the mean time here's an update on me.

The season ended faster than any of us anticipated. We were 21-9 and had a wonderful time learning and competing in the West Coast Conference. I'm only so excited to play next season and after following the NCAA volleyball championship this December, I'm only more determined to make it to play at that stake in December of 2012. If you want to read more about this season here is a link.
http://byucougars.com/w-volleyball/womens-volleyball-wraps-successful-season


 Playing Illinois, who was in the national tournament game and lost to UCLA.
 Playing at Kansas, where we won their tournament and I was named all tournament team with Jen Hamson, who was also the MVP.
 Beat Utah and won their tournament as well! Such an amazing day!
 Duel Champions!



 The team came to have lunch at my grandparents in Northridge before we played Pepperdine. 

Yes, I was on a billboard.... and a few busses too! 
I love my family and when they come to watch my games!


I'm overjoyed that another semester is over and that I'm on to my LAST YEAR OF COLLEGE AT BYU!!! I will graduate in August and finished my last fall semester while competing in volleyball. I'm at the tail end of my Exercise Science classes and will be working on my Business Management minor as well. I'm also trying to get more work experience in the medical field and after getting my CNA certification last summer am applying to places in Provo/Orem. If anyone knows of anything let me know! My plans for Physicians Assisting school are still in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment