Thursday, July 7, 2011

I love weddings ... "drinks all around!"

My cousin Julie was just married to the love of her life, Leo Almeida. He is Brazilian, and one of the sweetest, most caring, amazing talented men of the world. I think he's going to be a member of the quorum of the 12 apostles one day. He's an absolute genius and is going to Notre Dame to get his masters in accounting. They were sealed in the Salt Lake City Temple on June 30, 2011. It was such a beautiful day and so much happiness to be had for the newlyweds! Congratulations Leo and Julie!

The couple had Rodizio Grill cater a dinner the night before the wedding.
 My sister Alex and I
 My grandpa Lamb, who is a temple sealer and was able to seal Julie and Leo
 I had to ride around my new scooter! (it's not as exciting as it looks and a lot of people just stare at me)


 Little Brother Stuart
(he's actually taller than me now)


 We missed Cory, who is serving in South Korea on his mission!
 Family pictures 
 I thought this picture was cute because I'm helping Gabe ride my scooter. All the kids were so jealous of me most of the time--that I got to ride a scooter around! So I let them have a little fun!
 Mom and Dad
 If anyone has seen Around the World in 80 Days, the scene where the main actor dresses up as an Indian woman, you can relate to this picture! I think it's hilarious!
 Yes, we do know how to smile and look normal... ;)

 Throwing the bouquet. I decided not to stiff arm a girl for it, plus I don't need a bouquet to tell me my future in marriage. I have my man already!

FAMILIES ARE FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment