Thursday, June 16, 2011

Old Baby Pictures

My Mom has been recently scanning and saving our old family pictures. She's been working so hard on it and will occasionally send me a picture with me in it. I love looking at them! Here are some!

 My baby blessing

 California Christmas and new Disney sleeping bags. I loved that sleeping bag and used it for so long!
 Egg Salad sandwiches in our California house
 Swimming at our pool! I was a water baby!
 taking a bath in the sink... I'm pretty sure we're at Lake Powell.
 playing in the sand at Lake Powell
 Lake Powell!!
 Lake Powell. I'm with my Grandma Warner. I think I was woken up from my nap because I'm NOT happy! Haha, I still am grumpy whenever I wake up from naps. Some things never change.
 Disneyland!!!
 Cory, Alex, and I. 
Alex and I. She loved playing with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment