Monday, April 11, 2011

WHAT A DAY!?!?!

Honestly people, days like these are the worst. Started off with 8am class on a Monday. That right there is always terrible. But then I had to take a test before noon to avoid a late fee. So my natural problem solving skills allowed me to switch times in the weight room, go to the alternate class for my Joseph Smith and the Restoration class (which is always inspiring, but today we talked about the martyrdom of Joseph--I think this had something to do with the outlook of the day), so that I could get in to my test at 10am.

I love the feeling going into a test thinking that you are prepared and know everything. It's always a great feeling till you turn it in, thinking that you have answered everything the RIGHT way, and then you hopes are crushed by a total out of 7 points and a 57%. Physics ruins lives (but even so, I kind of like it. I KNOW you can call me a NERD!).

Practice is over for spring volleyball which means from 12-3 everyday I'm going to so bored. Trying to find something to do; people who don't play a collegiate sport have SO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS! HOW DO YOU PEOPLE LIVE OR HAVE ANY EXCUSE FOR NOT FINISHING ANYTHING???

My car has been acting kind of sluggish... like it didn't want to kick into gear fast enough. And I called my Daddy and said that wasn't a good sign. So I went to Jiffy Lube, had them check the transmission fluid, which of course was full. The mechanic sent me over to another mechanic to have it looked at. I went over there and said it was bad news: the transmission is slipping and going bad. So I don't know if i can drive my car or not. Stella has had her better days. She's going on 247,000+ miles! Can you believe it??? And she's still around. She's had a few difficulties lately. I'm already trying to buy a new car. It's just ironic that this is all happening NOW because last night I called my Dad and told him I wanted to buy a new car. haha. Oh, life, you must hate me right now.

What's even better is that my scooter is out of commission right now. And most of my friends are busy with finals or work to fix it immediately. I'm going to be riding a scooter for a while! Or walking wherever I go now! haha. So yeah, that's my story. What a day?!?! and It's only 5pm... lets just hope that's all the excitement for one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment