But in a big way I am. It feels like the end of my world as I know is about to drastically change. I've been trying to prepare myself for this for a while. But it's going to be hard. Jourdain goes into the MTC here in Provo on March 9th....which is about 21 days away! There's so many things that I want to do with him before he leaves! Like go to the Nicklecade and get more tickets for our wristbands. Go to the movies and see the new movie from Adam Sandler. Go to Idaho one more time and hang out with my family. Go to St. George and have a nice vacation gettaway with friends. Go dancing.
Some of the best things I'm going to miss about being with Jourdain all day everyday is that he makes me smile no matter what. I can be in the worst mood but he'll tell me to smile and make everything else go away. I'm going to miss going on Slurpee runs. I'm going to miss making caramel-filled cookies and eating half of them on my own with a giant glass of milk. I'm going to miss watching Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe. I'm going to miss commercial breaks when watching Glee. I'm going to miss Jourdain's dimples. The cutest smile and most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. I'm going to miss cuddling with him. I'm going to miss teasing him when the Lakers lose. I'm going to miss my best friend. I'm going to miss everything about Jourdain!
:( frown. This is going to be one of the hardest things you will do-- but you know we are ALL here for you and Jourdain. Call me if you need anything-- but for now, just enjoy every waking moment with him!! Love you Nicole!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry Nicole--it goes by faster than you think. :)
ReplyDeleteJust write letters every week and it won't be so bad.
good luck though---I'll be thinking about you.