Friday, October 29, 2010

My First Blog

This is all strange and new to me. I've always loved blogs and looking at other peoples and now I'm starting my own! I love the fact of having a blog! The name Nic Nac Patty Whack came from an old teammate of mine, Chelsea (Selly) Goodsell. One day she started calling me that in practice and it's stuck! 

As you can see, Jourdain wrote the first post. I let him do it because we were looking at it the other night and it was completely blank! So I told him he could write the first post and, if I may say so myself, he did a wonderful job! He wouldn't let me see it the whole time he was writing and then after he went home that night! Needless to say, as soon as he left I read it and I loved it! He's so cute and he's really the sweetest guy I've ever known! I love him so much! He has most of the points right when he told the story of us meeting. Although I'd like to add my part.

1-I didn't think he was LDS because my teammate Kiana told me that he wasn't. So it wasn't my fault!!! She thought he looked like some international guy from overseas, especially because of the way he spells his name. It turns out she was very wrong because he's a pure-blood Californian and lives not far from her hometown!

2- I'll admit that my roommate, Amanda, asked Jourdain out on to the Y awards, but technically, it wasn't our first date because the night before would qualify as the first date! And if you want to know the real story I had no date for the Y awards and was contemplating asking Jourdain, but I was really scared to do so because he was so cute and so tall and I didn't know if he would say yes because it was such a formal event! It's a good thing we did! Later, after the Y Awards we went to Parker's house and watch Sherlock Holmes and cuddled. I will never forget Jourdain twitching as he was falling asleep. When I asked him if he was he totally denied it! Haha... I've trained him to not fall asleep in movies now ;)

3- I just want to say that if you are ever really bored on a road trip, to play Truth or Dare. Jourdain and I played it, or at least the Truth part (it's pretty hard to do most Dare's in a car), on our way back from Redding and it was honestly so much fun! It made like 5 hours pass by so fast. I learned a lot about Jourdain that day and I think that's when i started loving him. <3

There was a lot between then and now. I just want to you to update on the most recent. We've officially been dating 6 months on October 15, 2010. I came home from a rough day at practice to a beautiful surprise on my bed! 


I think more than anything, Jourdain loves to surprise me. He's always got something new that he has for me and will never tell me about until we go do it, or I get it! Thanks for everything, babe! Love you!

1 comment: