Sunday, February 27, 2011

"We gotta find some guns!"

so lately our newest obsession with our friends has been to play HALO tournaments. It's so much fun when we invite everybody over and have at it! Our friends Amber and Jordan Swarbrick have 3 controllers and Halo Reach so we can always have a lot of fun!


Parker looks like a little kid :)
Last weekend was really interesting I got some good pictures of the gang and some really funny videos. I have Xbox live and so we tried playing Halo Reach online. Turns out it's a whole new game! The guys didn't know what was going on!




I love Jourdain's reaction to this--how he covers his mouth. haha





This one is my favorite! Jourdain must REALLY HATE HIS GUN! hahahaaaaa!

We also play at our friend Amber and Jordan's
Here's some pictures of over at their place with Katie and Rory too. We have a couples tournament going everytime we play. :)


No for the final video. Jourdain set me up because I got the last video of him--the one about the guns. So while we were playing last time, Katie got this video of me after a double kill. It was payback... Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment